Terms of Service/Acceptable Usage Policy
Last updated: 12/21/2011
Terms and Conditions of Use (PDF)
By purchasing a service from St3alth Servers, you are agreeing to be bound by these Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with these terms, do not purchase a service with us.
2. Refund Policy
We offer by default, a 3 day warranty on Dedicated Servers and Dedicated Game Servers. If you are not satisfactory with anything related to the service, you can cancel it and claim a full refund, which excludes fees charged by other entities such as PayPal. This 3 day period starts when you have received the login details for Dedicated Servers, connection details for Dedicated Game Servers or confirmation on other services from us.
You may opt into a longer warranty for an additional charge applicable to your service. The money back warranty is valid for as long as agreed to when first purchased.
3. Acceptable Content/Permitted Content
This section applies only to Dedicated Servers and Dedicated Game Servers.
As your server is hosted within Canadian borders, we must follow all applicable laws on Electronic content which maybe in the form of: Binary Data, Text Data, and other raw data such as TCP/IP traffic. You agree that you understand and have knowledge of such laws that apply to you, or an entity/company/group for in which you are purchasing for. We will not be responsible in any part for damages in any form which relate to that.
While you use a Dedicated Server or Dedicated Game Servers, you agree not to host or use:
- IRC Bots/Scripts of any kind
- Pirated software of any kind
- Network traffic “sniffers” or monitors
- Fraudulent websites that intend to phish data from users
- Sites or software that promote hate crimes, illegal activities of any nature, racism, or anything that is constituted as being illegal under Canada’s Criminal Code.
- Scripts/programs/binary code/source code that sends unwanted messages of any kind that would be considered “spam”. If there are any discrepancies on such, St3alth Servers will make a decision on such.
- Software that controls “Botnets”, “zombie” computers and/or machines or acts as a “master” or relay for such.
- Scripts/programs/binary code/source code that launch, activate or enable a denial of service attack (DOS) or distributed denial of service attack (DDOS)
- Scripts/programs/binary code/source code that will use more bandwidth then you are allocated.
4. Use Licence
Permission is hereby granted to temporarily download as many copies of the information on St3alth Server’s website and servers for use of non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a licence, not transfer of ownership or title. You may not:
- Modify or copy the information for commercial gains where St3alth Servers does not explicitly benefit with written consent;
- Use the information for public display, whether it is for commercial or non-commercial reasons
This licence will automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions, and may also be terminated by St3alth Servers at anytime. Upon termination with this agreement, you must destroy any downloaded information in your possession, whether in electronic or printed form.
All services, information and software are provided “as is”. St3alth Servers makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violations of rights. Further, St3alth Servers does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the information provided by us, or otherwise relating to such information or on any sites which you may have been told, notified or linked to visit or view by a staff member of St3alth Servers.
In no event shall St3alth Servers or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profits, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use information or services on or provided by St3alth Servers. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
7. Revisions and Errata
The information or services that St3alth Servers provides or links to could contain technical, typographical or photographic errors. St3alth Servers does not warrant that any of the information or services is accurate, complete, and current or setup correctly. St3alth Servers may make changes to the information on its website any anytime, without any notice. St3alth Servers does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
8. Governing Law
Any claim relating to St3alth Server’s services or information shall be governed by the laws of Canada without regard to its conflict of law previsions.